BMW is one of the world’s leading premium manufacturers of automobiles and motorcycles. Its known for its classy, luxury, sportiness and speed . Its cars are designed to transform every customers’ dreams into reality, today and in the future. Its brand has evolved from automobile cars to the recent BMWi electric cars.
BMW M is part of an outstanding motorsports heritage and stands for high performance out of passion. Power and strength go hand in hand with the principle of EfficientDynamics – at the very highest level.BMW M stands for highly-dynamic driving fascination.The passion of its engineers makes BMW M a pioneer in authentic motor-racing functionality with exclusive, sporty aesthetic appeal.
If you understand the thrill of 0 – 100 in a matter of seconds, if you’re soothed by the revving of a turbo engine and your dreams take you straight to the racetrack; the first-ever BMW M Festival is for you. Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit will be hosting the first ever BMW M Festival on 21 and 22 October for fast cars, good food, rockin’ music and even better company in celebration of the most powerful letter in the world.
- M-Ticket: R150 ex fees (Sat/Sun 1 day pass)
- M-VIP ticket: R500 ex fees (Sat/Sun 1 day pass)
- M-VVIP Hospitality: R2500 ex fees (Sat/Sun 1 day pass)
- M-Ticket: R250 ex fees (Weekend pass)
- M-VIP ticket: R900 ex fees(Weekend pass)
- M-VVIP Hospitality: R4500 ex fees (Weekend pass)
- The following fees apply to tickets(Weekend pass)
The following fees apply to tickets:
- 2% ticket insurance (allows the holder a full refund if they can’t attend or the event is cancelled)
- 2.5% credit card fees
- 4% ticket commission to the ticketing company